Book online - Best price
Toboggan fun in the family holiday region Chiemsee-Chiemgau
Tobogganing is not only fun for kids, No whole families enjoy the toboggan run.
winter holiday fun for all, sporty tobogganing for adults
And a lot of fun with children and family tobogganing.
Tobogganing is not only fun for children, but whole families enjoy the tobogganing fun in summer as well as in winter. In the holiday region of Chiemsee-Chiemgau there are a lot of winter fun-trails, which are very popular because of the safety of snow. You can hire sledges at the reception.
Toboggan fun in the holiday region Chiemsee-Chiemgau!
Bergen - from Maria Eck there is a 3 km long toboggan run to the Bergener Hochfellnbahn - valley station, where there are also parking facilities.
Reit im Winkl - Look forward to one
of Germany's longest natural toboggan runs (4 km) at
the Hemmersuppenalm. Missions and Unimogs save the ascent. Depending on the
Schneelage you drive after a stopover in the Hindenburgh hut over
a curving course down into the valley. Toboggan can be borrowed on
top of the Hindenburgh hut. Further
- There is also a children's toboggan run at the cross-country ski center for children, as well as a children's sled slope at the Sonnenalm on the Winklmoosalm.
- You can also combine the tobogganing with a small hike to the Nattersbergalm and then down the mountain (about 2 km). Or try snowtubing! The Snowtubing-Lift is located in the district Blindau.
Ruhpolding - Naturrodelbahn: At the Unterternberg a 900-meter-long natural cycle track leads from the Raffneralm up to the hamlet of Stocking. Since it is a relatively steep slope, you should bring some exercise.
- Dwarf Lobsters: For all little hobbies, there is a Dwargerlrodelbahn at the site of the Windbeutelgräfin (there are huge wind bags!).
- Snowtubing: The Snowtubinganlage at the Westernberg promises a lot of fun. You can ride down the slope on red rubber tires. A lift will take you up again for the next round.
- Tobogganing at the Rauschberg - toboggan run in the Hochgebirge with the "3 Masken" trees. Free sledding and snowshoe rental. Rauschbergbahn GmbH, Knogl 12 (Alpenstraße) - 83324 Ruhpolding, phone: 08663-5945; Fax: 08663-800285; phone 08663-1381; homepage: www.rauchbergbahn.de ; e-Mail: email@example.com.
Unterwössen: - Naturrodelbahn at the Balsberg
Schleching - sled fun for the whole family on the Schlechinger toboggan run. Schlechinger toboggan run in the Schlechinger Au.
- On the Staffenberg in Kössen just a few kilometers from Schleching you can also try the snow tubing.
Marquartstein - On the high plate, you
can take a cable car with its sleigh up to the Staff
Alm and then enjoy an extensive toboggan run into the
valley. More infos Hochplattenbahn..........
Inzell - In Inzell / Ortsteil Adlgaß - stroll through quiet mountain forest, in the distance the clucking of the Frillensee brook, see breathing clouds rise. The ascent is already an experience in the natural cycle track on the way to Frillensee. And it is getting better and better: on 600 meters you can go to the Forsthaus Adlgaß, alone or in pairs, fast or comfortably, with sunshine or floodlight. Recline to gain even more drive. Sportily put into the curves and nevertheless gently land in snowy hills. The best comes to a close: Enjoy the view of the white peaks from the sun terrace or warm up the cold feet at the tiled stove in the Forsthaus Adlgaß. There are also sleds for hire.
Aschau im Chiemgau - Snowtubing on the Kampenwand - free fun at the SonnenAlm! Slip down the slopes at the SonnenAlm with a tube tire. More infos Kampenwand.........
- Tobogganing from the Gorialm. Ascent from the Wanderparkplatz Geschwend above the Seiseralm. Here you follow the signposts on a forest track prepared with a grotto, to the alpine pastures in Goriloch. In less than an hour, the path leads to a railway station. From here you can already see the Gargem. Further information........
Frasdorf - toboggan run from Frasdorfer Hütte or Riesenhütte. The toboggan run is perfectly prepared during the winter months and promises an unforgettable experience. You can walk comfortably to the Frasdorfer Hütte with a pleasant winter hike and rent the sleighs for € 4, -. Before departure, we recommend a stop in the hut to strengthen yourself for the fast descent!
Heuberg - sledging from the Daffnerwaldalmen.