Book online - Best price


Our Hotel at Chiemsee - Chronicle

 

1834

Elisabeth and Joseph Zollner had no son.
So a son of the daughter Maria, who was the mother of Wimmerbaer in Ising, received the house.
From 1834 to 1978 the name Franz Mayer was on the house Wassermann.
Elisabeth and Joseph Zollner had no son.
So a son of the daughter Maria, who was the mother of Wimmerbaer in Ising, received the house.

From 1834 to 1978 the name Franz Mayer was on the house Wassermann.
           

1922

In 1922 Theres Rappl from Gstadt married in the Wassermann estate.
She was the driving force that had already set on tourism and holidays on Lake Chiemsee.

 

1936 - 1959

In 1936 Theres and Franz Mayer married in the existing farm a pension with 16 beds.
At the end of World War II, all the rooms in the house were occupied by refugees.
1952 became from the pension a commercial restaurant enterprise, which was gradually converted accordingly. From 1959 when Franz Mayer died, the house was owned by wife Theres Mayer and was run and run by the daughter Anni Mayer.
           

1968 - 1977

1968 fand die größte Umbaumaßnahme am Alten Gebäude statt, das bereits 60 Gästebetten und 140 Restaurant- und 120 Terrassenplätze hatte.
1976 verstarb Theres Mayer und das Haus ging in den Besitz von Sohn Franz Mayer über.
Er heiratete im Frühjahr 1977 Frau Rosemarie Popelka.

1978

Am 26.09.1978 verstarb Herr Franz Mayer. Das Haus ging in den Besitz einer Erbengemeinschaft, Anni Mayer und der Eheleute Cäzillia und Peter Stocker.
In der Zeit nach seinem Tod war das Haus an die Familie Gmeineder verpachtet. Herr Franz Gmeineder war ein Ziehsohn von Theres Mayer und ist ebenfalls in diesem Haus aufgewachsen. Vorher lebte er mit seiner Familie lange Jahre in den USA.


           

1980 - 1981

On 17 August 1980 the house was demolished completely.
In the period from 17 August 1980 to 1 May 1981, the present Seehotel Wassermann was still the property of the heirs.The business was managed jointly with Peter Stocker junior.

 

1983 - 1987

On 28.03.1983 Peter Stocker died a senior citizen. The house was then owned by the heirs, the twin sisters Anni Mayer and Cäzillia Stocker.
On 27 February 1987 the SeeHotel was handed over to the family Peter and Maria Stocker. As well as the boat rental to Franz Stocker.
           

Content Management Software (c)opyright 2000-2011 by HELLMEDIA GmbH

Contact form

Request now without obligation.
Please fill in all mandatory (*) fields.

Note: We are rebuilding! Our company is therefore closed from 08.12.2019 to 01.04.2020.


Salutation (*)
Name & surname (*)
E-mail address (*)
Phone number (*)
Your request

 

You want to receive regular news and offers about the SeeHotel Wassermann?

Subscribe to the newsletter