Book online - Best price
he Chiemseering bus line
- unique in Upper Bavaria
The 2020 timetable - RVO 9586
The bike and hiking bus is expected to run daily
30. until October 04, 20.
Precise information on the timetable as soon as it is
Hiking, cycling and nature experience on the Chiemsee Rundweg and the Chiemsee Radweg. With the Chiemseeringbus you can hike or cycle the beautiful surroundings of Lake Chiemsee! As a holiday guest in one of the communities around the Chiemsee, you can use this bus with the Kurtkarte free of charge. Hiking and experiencing nature without your own car! On the leaflet you will find more useful information about the Chiemseeringbuslinie, for the season 2020. Here are additional extensive information on Chiemsee Rundweg and Chiemsee
bike path has been added.
The Chiemsee ring bus line becomes barrier-free !
The buses of the Chiemsee ring bus line as well as most
of the stops are barrier-free (certified in September 2016). At these stops, the
sidewalk is 10 - 16 cm high. With the entrance ramp of the ring buses, people
with restricted mobility, pushchairs or wheelchair users can get on and off
For stops marked with the * symbol in the timetable, it may be necessary to get in and out of the car. U need help.
The unique ring bus line around Lake Chiemsee!
-- directly around the Chiemsee
- Numerous possibilities for combined hiking and cycling tours
- for locals and guests, for hikers, cyclists and family outings
- seven days a week in summer from late May to early October
- Bicycle trailer for 18 bicycles, also for e-bikes
Two buses start twice a day from Prien and
Chieming to the south and circling Chiemsee in opposite directions.
Exception: The additional noon line only starts from Prien to the south and circles the Chiemsee.
- Guests holding a spa card of the communities around
Lake Chiemsee travel free of charge on this line:
- Bicycle transport: 1.00 euro per ride, also for spa card holders,
- Range of tickets according to the RVO tariff